7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 7: Celebrate & Activate<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 7: Celebrate & Activate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Ali loving your words today, thanks for sharing :)
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Many thanks to Mia for creating this journey, and for guiding us along the path! Shanti Om.    : )
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
Kate You are so welcome. Many blessings to you as your journey continues!

xx,

Mia
Mia Togo
Ali Thank you for your comments and Wishing you all the best on your continued journey.

xx,

Mia
Martha K
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful week. Thank you for sharing your love. 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Mia, I am so impressed with how you guided us on this spiritual and artistic path. I could quote so much of the wisdom, but I would rather do the challenge again in the future. 

My yogic journey has felt cosmic from the first time I put my hands spontaneously to my heart during a push up challenge last March. I had never even considered practicing it. Yoga was obviously calling. My subconscious directed me here as well. I plan on viewing the talks (with better attention) to remind me of the physical and psychological growth that occurred over these seven weeks. Namaste and Shanti! 
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
David G- Thank you for you thoughtful comments and opening to the journey. I wish you all the best  as yours continues to unfold. Placing my hand to my heart always drops me in to what I value. Love and connection. Be well and sending heartfelt gratitude, Mia
Mia Togo
Martha K Better late than never. ;) Thank you and blessings to you on your path.

xx,

Mia
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial