Good Morning Yoga: Calm and Steady Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Calm and Steady Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Darya! I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice. Thank you for being here and showing up for yourself. :) Have a lovely day, Alana
Glenford N
Hi Alana. The standing poses were quite challenging, I felt the difference between my left and right sides. There were new sensations all over my hips and lower back and through it all the calm and steady flow of my breath. Thanks for another lovely practice.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford! Standing poses are so great for building leg and hip strength, mobility, and flexibility. Awesome job noticing sensations in relationship with your breath. Stay with it!
Glenford N
Thank you Alana for the gift of this practice to my body and the connection through mind, spirit and breath. A beautiful way to start the day.
Glenford N
Hi Alana. I love your words " resting in the space you've created" That space is one of peace serenity calmness and clarity which I will take into my day riding on the sensations and sublteties of my breath body and mind. It's going to be a beautiful day. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
That's the spirit, Glenford! Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful day. Namaste!
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Just what I needed today!
Alana Mitnick
Rachel S, So happy to hear! I find that taking the time to practice makes all the difference in my day and perspective, especially now.  Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Alana! You've made my day better with this great practice! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra Ž! You did all the work! Wishing you an easeful and spacious day. Warmly, Alana 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial