Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Strength 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Strength 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Lindsey W
1 person likes this.
Just wanted to say thank you for this 30 day challenge!  I am learning so much and feeling wonderful!  It's a great way to either start or end my day. I love the way you explain everything, and take things step by step.  I am learning patience as well!
Nathan Briner
Lindsey W, that makes me so happy to hear! If you’re hungry for more after the 30 day challenge, check out the Alignment Principles series in the Aligned and Awake program. It’s a deeper step in how feeling amazing in the poses :)
Let me know if you have any questions about the challenge poses. I’d love to help! 
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan,
Homunculus here! When I do the pelvic tilts with legs up my abdominal muscles feel like they disappear and my neck, lower back, and upper thighs start to burn and strain. What is happening???
Thanks for all your work!
Nathan Briner
Kerry N-W, do you mean when your legs are up in the table top position? Are you able to fully get your back flat to the floor when you do the pelvic tilt? 
Ivalo
1 person likes this.
Thank you Nathan, this is a great challenge. I have been not been practicing for about 5 month, nor going to the gym because of an injury. This is the perfect way for me to come back. The level, and the concept of a challenge that motivates me to get to my mat every day again. 
Nathan Briner
Ivalo fabulous to hear you’re enjoying the challenge. It can be so frustrating to be held back while an injury heals. I’ve been there so I can understand how good it feels to start moving again. If you need any help with modifications or adjustments please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in the comment section. If you’re on instagram we can connect there too @Nathan_Briner 

Ivalo
1 person likes this.
Thank you Nathan, that is very generous of you 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Nathan, for this great practice! I can feel my hips now! Namaste! 💜
Shawn
1 person likes this.
So grateful for your teaching and spending TIME in the poses and giving one a chance to be in it and notice all the bits and pieces. Always room for discovery when I practice with you, Nathan Briner  -  thank you!
Nathan Briner
Shawn you are most welcome! And I agree, it’s nice have some time to experience the poses and ourselves in the poses. Time to reflect. 
Good to hear from you again :)
61-70 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial