Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Strength 3<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Strength 3
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Right on Jasmin E! What are you enjoying most?
Jasmin E
1 person likes this.
Nathan Briner the strenghtening parts!
Nathan Briner
Jasmin E strength does a body good! Makes all the deep poses feel so much more in your control. You'll love the power section too :)
Rachel B
1 person likes this.
I usually really don't do well with core work because it makes my lower back & neck hurt. This practice was progressive and the cues you gave really helped so much. I was able to feel the benefits without the back and neck aches! Thank you so much. 
Nathan Briner
Rachel B, that is fantastic to hear! I developed those types of routines because I work with a lot of back pain clients. Keeping the movements paced and micro progressive really helps them feel safe and able to build. Thanks for sharing your experience!! 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Nathan: I used that waistband cue, but the lower abdomen exercises really focused my mind too.  I felt the heat at similar times. My favorite part was the new cue in shavasana—allowing left and right to release away from center line. 
Nathan Briner
Hi David G-! Yes, melting away from center line! I remember the first time I heard that cue and I was amazed how it get in my body. So much space and calmness. Thank you for sharing your experience with that 🙏
Sandra Židan
Today's practice was a bit challenging for me but I feel so calm and relaxed after doing it! Thanks, Nathan! Namaste! 🥰
Nathan Briner
Sandra Židan was there anything in particular you felt challenging?
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial