Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Power 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Power 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Sarah-Jane Stephens
I am really enjoying this journey It is my second time around , my first being in lockdown and my yoga has become stronger with my daily practice since then - this challenge is a wonderful way to check I with my body and continue my growth Thank you
Sarah-Jane Stephens
I am really enjoying this journey It is my second time around , my first being in lockdown and my yoga has become stronger with my daily practice since then - this challenge is a wonderful way to check I with my body and continue my growth Thank you
Sarah-Jane Stephens
Sarah-Jane Stephens
Nathan Briner
Sarah-Jane Stephens great to have you back for round two. I’d love to hear how you’re feeling this time through the challenge. Like, where are you feeling stronger, where are poses feeing easier? 
I’m always here if you need help or suggestions. And if you’re not already, follow me on instagram @nathan_briner. I regularly post ideas and tips for practice. 
All my best!
Sandra Židan
Hi, Nathan! I recently had a problem with the stiffness in my back and today's practice helped me a lot with that- I loved the modified camille pose and cobra pose. Thank you very much! Namaste! 💖
Nathan Briner
Sandra Židan I love hearing stuff like this! Movement is medicine :)
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial