Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Integration 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Integration 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jo S
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan, Jo again here - day 25. I must say that I got frustrated with the Power sequence as I really struggled to get my head around why I might ever want to do wheel or crow poses which are all a bit much for me. So I skipped all the advanced sessions and went onto flexibility which I enjoyed. I think this first Integration one is my favorite so far - and I actually didn't get cramp in my hips when holding the half-moon - which is a first for me - so somewhere, somehow this 30 day challenge has strengthened my hips which I'm very pleased about.
Nathan Briner
Jo S! Day 25 💪
Fantastic to hear. 
It’s totally understandable about your reservations with crow and wheel. They are difficult poses and quite unusual relative to our everyday movements. Should you ever become curious about exploring these poses, what I can say is there is an incredible inner body connection that comes with these poses. A connection to inner movements, muscles, and attention that are unique and powerful. 
That said, you made the perfect decision to move ahead to the lessons that spoke to you. And sure enough you are already starting to see the changes that are happening with the work you’ve done 
Nathan Briner
Jo S I look forward to hearing from you on day 30!
Sandra Židan
Interesting practice! Thank you very much, Nathan, for sharing it with us! There was a bit of wobbling in the half moon pose on the left leg but I did it! Namaste! 💖
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial