Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Woo-Hoo! Just finished my second go-round of this challenge. Hard to believe it’s been almost four years since the first time. This one took longer, partly due to a minor injury, a super busy schedule, and lastly to the fact that I’m a bit slower now as I approach my 60th year around the sun 🌞 it was interesting to integrate some of the techniques from your newest show, “Advanced Basics” into these last few practices of the challenge (particularly during backbends). I always learn so much from your practices both old and new! Thank you so very much 🙏🏻❤️
Nathan Briner
Jenny S absolutely awesome! 
Congratulations!! Super cool to hear that you integrated the newer ideas into the challenge. Thank you for sharing your accomplishment. If there is ever anything you need help with or have any ideas that you’d like to see explored in future seasons please let me know. I’d love to include them next time we film. 
All my best! Hope to hear from you again soon 🤩
Jo S
So, after some interruptions from work commitments I reached the end of the challenge - and the funny thing is - I will now just go straight back to the start and try again. I was at the stage of getting a bit stale with the routines I was finding, but this has given me a small shift - I think both in attitude and also in ability - I'm really hoping that next time through I will notice the improvement. Thanks Nathan.
Solveig B
1 person likes this.
NOW WHAT? ...last day of the challenge. it has been such a special journey and being fairly new to yoga I have had one epiphany after the other. I have been experiencing aches and soreness, neck and later knees, but watching your teachers intro I learn that the body is telling me something, protecting me. I will try to listen and respect this as I go on. And now what? I plan to go back to certain classes, but would like to ask if there is a season/series that might be an obvious choice to move on to, for a beginner such as myself? 90% of the posses and moves in this challenge was doable for me, so I have this as a base.
Again, thank you for so many eyeopening cues and explanations .
All the way from West Africa to San Diego
Solvieg  
Nathan Briner
Solveig B CONGRATULATIONS on completing the challenge. And thank you for connecting and sharing your experience on the way. I’ve really enjoyed hearing about your progress and epiphanies. 

Going back through various classes of the challenge is a great way to see the lessons through new eyes AND a stronger, more mobile body. I highly recommend it. 

I have another series called Aligned and Awake. The classes are a bit longer but I think you’ll find a similar level of challenge along with new insights to discover. 
Nathan Briner
Solveig B 
If you find you are struggling with aches or discomfort in your poses and practice you can always reach out here and let me know what’s going on. I can offer suggestions and modifications that will help you feel much better. 

Lastly, I also offer online 1:1 sessions if you’d like to dive deeper into the practice or for help in understanding how to work with certain poses. You can reach out through the DMs in this site or via my email: info@posturerx.com

I hope to hear from you in another class series. 
All my best!!! 

-Nathan 

Sandra Židan
I made it till the end! Thank you very much, Nathan, for this amazing challenge! I've really enjoyed doing it and I am proud of myself for finishing it! Kind regards! ❤️🥰
Fiona C
1 person likes this.
Thank you. So very much. I really enjoyed this challenge. I used it as classes when I was able rather than every day so it’s taken some time to get through it. I have learned a lot and am going to go right back and go through it again. I have really appreciated your insightful, clear cues and steps to lead into more challenging poses. I’ve learned lots that I’m keen to solidify and build on. Thank you very much for these gifts.
Nathan Briner
Fiona C! Congratulations on completing the challenge. I love the way you describe your experience with the classes and poses. I am very excited to see how your second round goes. Particularly your sense of strength and confidence in the poses. 
Please stay in touch and reach out if you need any help with the practice. 
91-99 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial