60 Minute Yoga Flows: Expand and Ignite<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Expand and Ignite
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Kate M
Urdhva Dhanurasana felt SO GOOD!!! Lovely sequencing. Thanks, Wade!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate I'm glad you liked the work up to this because Urdhva D is a little nemesis of mine and I always wonder how people that already enjoy this asana, feel about the sequencing leading up to it..  So thanks for sharing your experience!
Daniela T
Hello wade your such great in telling exercise with love and joy so thank you so much for that! ❤️🙏 Namaste "_"link_type":"image", "comment_image_id":"51", "src":"//images.yogaanytime.com/202 0/03/31/full_image-56610.jpg", "alt_text":"", "sub_folder":"2020/03/31", "randomizer":"56610"}>
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thanks Daniela - so good to hear from you and happy you are enjoying the classes!
Shawn
Thanks, Wade -- another terrific flow. really enjoying your sessions! best, shawn
Wade
Thank you Shawn you are rocking the practices! One good thing about this extra time we have!
Allison F
Thank you, Wade--you always provide poses that wring me out, really stretch me and that feel new--such fun moves!  You have such a generous energy and I love your classes. 
Wade
Such a great message to receive, thank you Allison and thanks for sharing the good energy with the forum too!
Brenda S
Thank you for this amazing class!. I’ll be repeating it every other day for a thirty-one days. At the beginning of the class,I couldn’t lift my head up on compose, I can lift it now. Thanks so much, Wade.
Wade
Hi Brenda S its great to hear from you and love the discipline and effort you are putting into this- Inspiring!!!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial