Yin Yoga: Liquid Yin<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Liquid Yin
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
So delicious on a cold and rainy spring day here in Connecticut ... as always your pleasant, gentle cueing put me right in the peaceful place ☔️🌺😌
Luciana B
2 people like this.
Thank you! I love all the episodes you have taught so far :)
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
 Hi Jenny! Oh so glad you enjoyed the practice, I have images of your beautiful East Coast Spring, Thankyou!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Luciana, so glad you are enjoying the practice! Thankyou:) 
Mary L
Hi Jeanne, just loved this serene practice really liked the twist on the floor, I had to use extra bolster for back bend,  afraid the snail was too challenging  for me! bur would like to work on this can you give me some transitional tips.  Many thanks
Jeanne
HI Mary, Thank you for sharing your experience.  I'd be happy to share some transitional tips with you;  
I like to take lots of time in each pose, letting muscles & breath soften before moving on. Here are a few pics of warming/transitional poses. 
You can also use a strap for the back ankle in shoelace pose.
Let me know how it goes!

Mary L
Hi Jeanne oops perhaps I did not explain the pose I was finding difficult very clearly.   It was the one towards the end of the session with legs overhead. I find raising my legs upright in whilst lying down fine (tandasana) ?its getting  up then over head,  feel my core is just not strong enough ? but not sure as I usually find core poses no problem, ps I love the pace and extra time in poses really feels like my muscles just melt into it.  Mmmmm
Jeanne
Mary hi!  Oh yes this is a fun and a bit challenging pose!
Shoulder stand (Salamba Sarvangasana) to Plow (Halasana)

To build core  strength: lie on your back and raise straight legs over the head, then slowly lower, repeat  several times.  Then try this variation below by walking your legs up the wall, slowly raising one leg up, then another...  keep me posted!

Sandra Židan
Great  and interesting practice! Thank you very much!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hiya Sandra,  oh great, soo glad you enjoyed this one! 
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial