Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Margi, for this great practice! I am looking forward to today's homework! Namaste! 💝💖🤗
Carol L
2 people like this.
Margi — I just rediscovered you — I once lived in NYC and remember your magic weaving through OM Yoga and Union Square Farmer’s Market! I am just beginning to move again and feel fortunate to be guided by you and this week long course.  You have a gift of exuding warmth even though this is a taped practice.  I just noticed on your site that your mom may have just passed and it makes me sad to think that your beautiful self is being challenged  (not on this recording) in a way that you must feel uprooted and whirled around endlessly. I was thinking what a woman your mom was to raise a daughter that lifts up so many people.  Sending gratitude, warmth your way.  Carol

Margi Young
Carol L Thank you so much for your kind words. I would always share kind messages from students with her, so this means a lot. Much love to you, Margi
Kornelia N
I love feeling rooted through the feet.  I have a knee problem (meniscus laesio) and the poses were quite painful for me, I had to skip them. Do you have any other suggestions on how can I practice focusing on grounding in asanas?
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial