Soulful Flow: Sweet Release<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Sweet Release
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Melissa C
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah. I am trying to get back into a regular practice here at home. I found this perfect for me tonight. I will try another one of yours. I am dedicated to do this 5 times a week right now. I need it. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing with you, Melissa C! I love your dedication and please keep me posted on how it is going for you. With gratitude, Sarah
Silke I
1 person likes this.
What a nice flow and indeed "sweet release", perfect for me today after a long day of sitting and working. Thank you, Sarah :)
Sarah Beston
Hi Silke I, Thanks so much for checking out the class and sharing your experience. I hope to practice with you again here soon. Warmly, Sarah
Ruth V
1 person likes this.
Great way to stretch the back and shoulders!
Sarah Beston
I'm happy to hear you got a good stretch, Ruth V!
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
This was awesome. I didn’t think I was getting a good workout at first, but I truly worked up a sweat and I feel awesome! You are so good at bringing us in slow, which is what I need at 57 years old! Thank you!❤️
Sarah Beston
I am so glad to hear that, Tonia T! Thanks for sharing your experience with the class and happy it resonated with you. Hope to practice with you again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Marcus G
1 person likes this.
I love this flow Sarah! Thank you
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear this was a good flow for you, Marcus G! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial