Sacred Kundalini: Grounded in the Higher Self<br>Kara Looney

Sacred Kundalini: Grounded in the Higher Self
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Carin D
1 person likes this.
I am so happy I found this practice.  I'm totally new to Kundalini but it is exactly what I need right now.  It's helping me cope with a very stressful time and it is energizing me for my day.  My organs are all in a knot and this is so helpful in getting things back into homeostasis again.  Amazing!

Just one question though, I think you forgot to explain why the breaths of fire are not a good idea if you are pregnant or on the first 3 days of your menses.  I've been wondering about it for a few days now, so I thought I would ask...
Kara L
Carin D Hello! Thanks for your note - I’m so happy this practice is serving you at this time in your life. Many people find it to be the right thing at the right time - I think that is magical! 

To detail further about refraining from breath of fire during menses and pregnancy: BOF activates our apanic (releasing/eliminating) energy in the body. Mostly associated with the energy channels in the lower triangle (1,2&3rd chakras). This energy is already in full effect when we are on our first 3 days of menstruating and we don’t want to activate it the apanic energy too much when we are pregnant. Hence the recommendation to refrain from BOF when menstruating or pregnant. 

Glad to answer anymore questions and keep an eye out for a new season of classes to be released with me in Jan 2022! 
Carin D
Kara L Thanks Kara!
11-13 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial