Outdoor Yoga Flows: Refreshing Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Refreshing Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Laura M
1 person likes this.
A refreshing flow indeed!! Thank you!!
Alana Mitnick
Lovely to hear, Laura M. Thank you for joining me! Wishing you a wonderful day. XoA
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Great all-around practice! Thank you, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you so much for joining me, Rachel S! So happy that you enjoyed this refreshing full body flow. Love,  Alana 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hey Alana: so good to move like this. Raised my heart-rate as well. Observation: your foot placement on tree was at this time different for the left foot (you put it on the knee and I have heard so many times not to do that). Loved loved loved the standing movements to get us loose. I will be incorporating your neck cue. It always helps me to relax, and for digital yogis not facing the television, it is important to relax there. 
Alana Mitnick
HivDavid G-, So glad you enjoyed this flow. Yes, your observation is correct— each side is different. We often hear “no foot on knee” because it might cause instability for the knee joint. In my case, the pressure of my heel was above the knee joint. So many subtle details to explore. As for alignment, always trust your instincts  and do what feels best. Thanks so much for your presence and energy! XoA
Lise G
1 person likes this.
Loved this- great wake up morning practice!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Lise G! So delighted to hear from you! Love, Alana 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial