Aligned and Awake: Gift of Support<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Gift of Support
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Another enlightening practice. I always wondered how to engage the legs in posarita. Namaste 
Nathan Briner
Brenda S, I’d love to hear what you’re discovering with the new muscle activation ideas :)
Have you been able to find this muscle action in other standing poses? 
Cassandra B
1 person likes this.
How wonderful to find you sharing a season dedicated to a strong foundation - and from that protection and strength from over-extending. I have tried to bring learning from your earlier practices with me - thrilled to be on a new journey. Learning and reflecting … and learning! Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Cassandra B, great to be here with you! These lessons are something that I am really stoked about sharing. It is my experience that once these principles are understood, yoga practice literally launches into a whole new realm of health and growth. I am excited to hear what you discover! 
Nathan Briner
Cassandra B, great to be here with you! These lessons are something that I am really stoked about sharing. It is my experience that once these principles are understood, yoga practice literally launches into a whole new realm of health and growth. I am excited to hear what you discover! 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
That was such a beautiful class. Thank you!!
Nathan Briner
Laura M thank you! What did you like most about it? 
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial