On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Wonder<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Wonder
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Lillian M I'm so very glad this practice has been helpful to you— and thrilled you're feeling lighter. Have a beautiful New Year.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Really loved this theme. Improvised movement has become more and more something that I value deeply in my practice of yogāsana and bharatanatyam dance. We have to move in and out of the codified expressions of these embodied sadhanas. Each time I come back to the "classical" expression of a pose, it has been opened up - it becomes more able to hold the vital energy without constraining it. Love, love.
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Kate M, this is THE perfect explication of what I've been after, both as a teacher and a practitioner. Allowing our expressions and experiences of classical, often linear shapes— which are poetic in and of themselves— to be deepened and enlivened by the supple and spontaneous (also sublime). It's all pointing to embodied expression of who and how I wish to be in life: a walking collision of gravity and levity, ground and sky and all the rest... It's beginning to make sense, this Yoga! Sending much love and much, much appreciation for your presence and generosity here!  
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Sadia Bruce YESYESYES! 
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Elissa P Am not sure how I missed replying to this glorious comment, but I did! My apologies— I am no less gobsmacked by it than I was when I first encountered it! THANK YOU or sharing— what you describe is EXACTLY it… 
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sadia, I loved this flow. Helped me prepare for transition from weekend mode to Monday morning "work mode" /corporate america. Loving this challenge!
Sadia Bruce
Sue D Am so glad you enjoyed, and that it served you! Thrilled you’re here— let me know how the other practices feel!
Maire R
I'm really enjoying this challenge; it carries me perfectly into my day with joy and happiness
Alba M
1 person likes this.
Sadia, I'm so glad I've found these videos of yours.
You are a wonder, creative and joyful.
Thank you so so much for being.
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Alba M I'm so delighted you've found me, and that the videos are serving you well! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial