60 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist to Take Flight<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist to Take Flight
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
What a luxurious experience this was! Taking an hour with you to practice self care is something I’m going to prioritize as we move into this summer. This practice had it all: deceptively challenging asana that my body really was craving, balance poses that both challenged AND relaxed my mind, and sweet restorative postures to soothe my soul. Loved this 🙏🏻❤️🌞
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Jenny S Hi Jenny, lovely to hear from you again. I am so appreciative for your thorough feedback. I am so with you...self care is more necessary than ever and making that a priority. With these 60 Minute sequences, it was wonderful to be able to use the last 5-10 minutes for a more restorative practice and Savasana. Hope you are having a wonderful day and hope to "see you" soon. Namaste, Birgitte
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was so beautiful. The restorative poses at the end were heavenly, as was the final meditation. Namaste, Birgitte.
Birgitte
Ali Hi Ali, Wonderful to hear. I personally need more restorative in my own practice. Hope you are having a lovely day. Namaste, Birgitte
Shawn M
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, thoughtful practice. Soothing voice. Perfect. Thank you!
Birgitte
Shawn M Dear Shawn, Thank you for practicing with me and for leaving me feedback. So happy to hear that you liked the practice. Warmest, Birgitte
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
The restorative poses and meditation at the end... ahhhh! Thank you, Birgitte, lovely practice. :)
Birgitte
Tracey S Great to hear. I am so appreciative of the restorative part of the practice....so necessary certain days. Hoping you are enjoying your weekend. Warmest, Birgitte
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial