Yoga with Injuries: Dynamic Hip Support Flow<br>Olivia Barry

Yoga with Injuries: Dynamic Hip Support Flow
Olivia Barry

Watch this Practice
Erin B
I am so thankful to have a place to practice with Olivia! Such a great series. Thank you Olivia!
Olivia B
I'm so happy you enjoyed the series Erin B .  Have a great day!
Laura G
As flaky as it sounds, I often allow an intuitive combination of YA's "suggestions" and my own gut to bring me to a class I might not have ordinarily or logically searched for, and SO OFTEN it turns out to be exactly what I needed at that moment. Here's a wonderful example! I don't currently have hip issues, but I DO have recurring problems with instability in my SI joints leading to lower back pain and sciatic trouble. The stability offered in this practice working with the strap, the co contraction in bridge: it worked like magic to re set my painful sacrum yesterday, so I'm adding this to my "favorites" and will be returning to it for sure and would recommend anyone else struggling with SI problems to try this class. Thank you so much Olivia! Off to try your other remedies now :)
Olivia B
Hi Laura G!  I love your discovery!  It's so often true that something that creates stability in one region of the body can be uber therapeutic for another region as well, especially the neighbors (i.e. SI joints are neighbors of the hip joints).  I suppose this class could have had multiple names, so thank you for shedding light for others that this class might help with SI joint issues too.  Glad you enjoyed it!  Olivia
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial