Asana Studies: Heart Opening from Within<br>Zeynep Celen

Asana Studies: Heart Opening from Within
Zeynep Celen

Watch this Practice
Zeynep Celen
Phuong Dear Phuong, Thank you so much for watching
 and practicing with me. I actually thanked you on Instagram 2 months ago, and here is my thank you on Yoga Anytime :) 
Sending you Love, 
Zeynep
< /div>
Zeynep Celen
1 person likes this.
Jenny Dear Jenny, thank you so much for your comment and for being with me...And thank you for your expanding heart that reached all the way to me, here in Geneva, Switzerland... LOVE, Zeynep
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Oh thank you for responding: I didn't expect it, which makes it all the more a treasure of a gift to hear from you. I'm so glad that you "felt" what I described. And it was fun/good to re-read what I wrote - I didn't even remember that I'd written it, as I am going through a depressed time in my life and it's easy to forget these moments of connection that make life worth living.  
Ashley
1 person likes this.
We're here for you, Elissa, in your moments on the mat, and in the small and sometimes quiet moments of connection off the mat as well. Breathe gently into your sweet and gentle heart. Stay close and do let us know how you're feeling as you practice with us. (And do reach out if you'd like to find more practices to try.) 
Warmly, Ashley from Yoga Anytime :)
Laura M
Great practice! Thank you!!
Lenise Jay
Thank you for the practice! 🧘🏾‍♀️🥰
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial