The Vinyasa Show: Cleansing Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Cleansing Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Good morning, Kate! I am so happy that this practice resonated with you and was helpful in shifting the feeling of sadness. In my own practice, I have found when I can respect and be with those emotions without trying to push them down or wish they were different, slowly they do start to shift. Yoga has been a beautiful teacher in this way. Have a wonderful day!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Thank you, Sarah : )
Catherine A
Great class, Sarah! I am always looking for sessions with emphasis on twisting as I do find they help dissipate a lot of negative emotions if they are present and leave me calm and peaceful 😍 Many thanks for this lovely session! C xxx
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Catherine! Happy to be here practicing together and so happy that you were able to find some calm and peace with this practice. Need to take your advice now and go do some twists. haha. Wishing you all the very best, Sarah 
David S
1 person likes this.
Such a good way to close the day.... now for some nice red wine!
Sarah Beston
Cheers, David! Thanks so much for practicing with me and hope you enjoyed the wine!
Tracy B
1 person likes this.
Love this!!!!
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Tracy! Thanks for dropping me a note and hope to practice with you again soon!
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Sarah! Regards!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Have a beautiful weekend, Sandra Židan!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial