Watch this Practice
Sally E
1 person likes this.
That was just what I need. Thank you Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sally, I am so delighted to hear this. Inhale...exhale... xoA
Elaine Fox
1 person likes this.
My fiance just had shoulder surgery and the doctor advised him to breathe into the right lung to reactivate it after the anesthesia and nerve block. This was PERFECT. We'll be doing it regularly! Thank you so much!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elaine, Wow! So glad to hear that his doctor is recommending breathing into his right lung. Please keep me posted on how the practice is going. Best wishes to both of you!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Sunrise bliss...by the way, you have a most beautiful OM 🕉 ❤️🙏🏻
Alana Mitnick
Good morning Jenny! Isn't sunrise the most magical hour?! I hope your day continues to unfold beautifully. Love, Alana
Sandra Židan
Nice practice, Alana! It really helps to breath better and easier! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, I'm so happy to hear this! Thank you for being here! Warmly, Alana 
Patricia S
1 person likes this.
So happy I found this one.  I've been doing lots of your later videos but looked for this because I have a cold and a lung condition and was so pleased that I could do it!  Blessings to you! 
Alana Mitnick
HI Patricia S, I'm so delighted that this practice resonated with you. Wishing you well on your healing journey. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial