Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Kathryn H
2 people like this.
A lovely way to start the day - felt very warming and nurturing - thanks 😊
Robert Sidoti
Glad you enjoyed Kathryn!
Robert Sidoti
Hey everyone! How do you all feel after Day 1 and 2?
Astrid U
4 people like this.
it's very comforting to know I made the commitment....I'm falling in love with yoga again!! I had gotten hurt overdoing yoga and not listening to my own body .... it has taken years to trust again.
Thank you!! I really enjoy your style, it works so well for me ALL the prompts you give...I can relax and find MY pace . You are a great teacher!!
Jenn T
2 people like this.
2 down! 28 to go!
Skiing in Wisc. Now know I have to work on calves, ankles and feet. A rest day today... VAIL here I come! Thank you, you're the best. I'll let you know if my 2 sisters start the challenge.
Robert Sidoti
Astrid! Nice to hear you're falling in love with yoga again! Thank you for trusting in me and Yoga Anytime, see you for Day 3 soon!
Robert Sidoti
Jenn, sounds like you're on a skiing adventure, sounds amazing and fun ... LOVE VAIL! I just returned from Stratton with 2 fractured ribs, I guess I thought my snowboarding skills were better than they actually were:) Hope your sisters join up, keep posting, I'll be right with you all the way through!! See you for Day 3!
Dannette W
2 people like this.
I tend to hold a lot of muscle tension so the breathing is very helpful in releasing that. Have a person trainer and thought I could get away from the SQUATS - you got em in there!
Robert Sidoti
Dannette! The breathing is everything! Doesn't it feel great when you feel that immediate release of tension or stress with a few conscious breaths?! And yes, I love teaching these squats, they are so very effective and useful!
Maria Elena D
good morning everyone! Thanks for the session Robert, those squats just WOKE me UP! :) not to many, just enough, great.
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial