30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Katie D
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I think it's an internet browser issue. I was using FireFox when i was experiencing the audio issues. The videos play fine when i use the Google Chrome browser instead. So i'll make sure i access the website in Google Chrome going forward.

Thank you! Katie (loving the classes BTW)
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Katie, happy that you figured out the sound issue. Feel free to reach out any time if we can help! All the best!
Michaela M
1 person likes this.
So something weird happened today, I found the twist at the end uncomfortable. I usually think it's not doing anything but today it was uncomfortable. I just breathed through it but why would that happen. I had just done a run before I did my practise today. Could that have tightened up my back?
Robert Sidoti
Hi Katie! How are you? I know this was a month ago, but wanted to check in anyway:) How's the body feeling? Happy Summer to you!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Michaela ... Sorry to hear about the discomfort in the twist:( It's really tough for me to 'diagnose' or give real valuable feedback, could be several things. Yes something could have tightened up running, your position may have been slightly 'off', maybe you hit a spot that needed a little extra attention etc.... Oh man, wish I had a clear answer for you. I've been playing a lot of tennis this past Spring and Summer, my low back on right side has been super tight and sore, when I do the twists , especially on one side I feel it big time. So I practice patience and go into that space with extra soft and lengthened exhales, it has gone away for now. I guess I'm suggesting you to be extra gentle in that space and to be patient, something may need to simply work it's way out. Let me know how it goes:)
Scuba Chick
Woke up sore and achy from schlepping scuba gear all day yesterday. Pacific Northwest diving is not for the faint of heart. We do heavy gear, baby. Anyway, did NOT want to do yoga. But, hey, it's only 20 min; get yo-self on upstairs, girl, and get to the mat. I did it and it was muscle food, stretching aching muscles, revitalizing and waking up. Definitely feeling better than when I started. Thank you for this practice!
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
Loved this little practice. It has all the elements I really like. A happy baby pose at the end would have made it perfect (so I did that anyway!)
My only remark is that these 20-minute practices are way too short, so I do two or sometimes three at a time. Looking forward to the next season .
Robert Sidoti
Hello again Sarah!
That's the idea, feeling confident and free enough in your practice to do what feels good for you and know it's ok and totally 'right', love happy baby!
20 mins seems like the best recipe for this challenge format, I totally agree they could be longer but that may detour some folks feeling like it's too long etc... 20 mins doesn't take too much to add to someone's day... perfect you do multiple times!! Shooting next 'season' later this month!!
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
That's great, Robert, that the new season is in the pipeline. So excited already! Thanks for being such a fab teacher.
Robert Sidoti
You got it Sarah!!
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial