30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Yogi Workout<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Yogi Workout
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Cassandra T
1 person likes this.
Very unmotivated today, and I haven't even begun. Gah.... One step at a time... I'll start by rolling out the mat and turning the TV on!!!
Cassandra T
1 person likes this.
....But I did it, and loved it. Another favourite video
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
I love when i work my balance, no doubt that every practice takes us forward! Have a great Sunday!
Robert Sidoti
Balance is important for 'EVERYBODY' to work on, so glad you embrace it Ruth :) You have such a positive attitude, thanks for commenting here and have an awesome day!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Cassandra!! Just wanting to say hi and see how you are doing? I noticed I never responded to your comment 2 months ago ... apologies!
Katzy
Holy yoga burpees batman!
Glenford N
I'm in a hotel in Berlin doing Day 14 and it feels good. Berlin is a beautiful city - friendly, relaxed and cultured. I like how the routines are getting progressively harder- there's a bit more sweat everyday. My intention is to keep turning up and enjoying the daily challenge. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great work out and great sense of humour. A positive start to the day feeling relaxed content and serene. Thanks Robert. Namaste
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Wonderful glow from this, I love the workout Yoga sessions, and the core work.  Balance needs lots of work but I keep focused on it.  Grateful for your guidance and teaching💮🌾🌸
Robert Sidoti
Yes Joan  - I agree, I too enjoy the 'yoga workouts and core, feels so good! Balance will come with steady practice, sometimes balance can be the most difficult. Have a beautiful day! Robert
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial