Good Morning Yoga: Flowing with Ease<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Flowing with Ease
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Laura, Lovely to hear from you! So happy to hear that it was just what you needed. Enjoy and stay healthy. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
After this practice I'll have enough energy for everything I have to do today! Thanks, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Absolutely, Sandra! Wishing you a steady and wonderfully productive day. One breath at a time! Again, so glad you are here and practicing Yoga with us. Warmly, Alana 
Beatriz O
1 person likes this.
Very good as usual; only had 30 minutes so these 30 minute level 1-2 sessions are great.  Are you planning to record more?  Thank you so much!  
Alana Mitnick
Beatriz O, I love hearing that the 30 minute level 1-2 practices work well for you.  I will be filming LIVE classes for eight Mondays at 10am PDT starting May 17th. These will be 30 minute LIVE classes level 1-2 flow. You can also catch the recordings the next day. I look forward to practicing together this Summer! Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, After an afternoon of playing tennis I was sore the next day. Your routine helped t smooth out the kinks and sore muscles allowing me to flow into the day. Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N, Tennis and Yoga sound like a wonderful combination. So glad this practice helped to stretch and release your muscles, allowing for greater flow and ease.  Namaste, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
That felt good....thanx!!
Alana Mitnick
Awesome, Tracy C! So happy that you enjoyed this flow. Grateful for your presence here. Love, Alana 
Bri Fink
I really needed a nice calm practice this morning after an anxious sleep. Your classes have been a blessing. Thank you Alana.
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial