The Yoga Flow Show: Fluid Fire <br>Shelley Williams

The Yoga Flow Show: Fluid Fire
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Laura M
2 people like this.
Absolutely adored this practice Shelley, it absolutely was fluid fire :) Thank you
Shelley Williams
Thank you Laura! Happy yoga... more to come :)
Sara T
2 people like this.
I was reluctant to try this one because I'm not very strong in the upper body, but was very pleased with the arm balances. I was able to practice my arm balances without feeling "left out" of the practices. I was able to do as much as I could and still be part of this "flow"!
Shelley Williams
Thanks Sara! That is the goal, there is room at the dinner table for everyone :)
Angela C
1 person likes this.
Lovely visualization!!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This was a beautiful and meditative preparation for a journey I'm about to take to hospital to visit my mom. Thank you : )
Robin
1 person likes this.
I do Yoga in the morning and when I looked at this episode my thought was, I’m ready for this first thing but I was pleasantly surprised. Question for you Shelley. I had trouble getting into flying pigeon. There was no issue with cross my leg or with the balance, I just couldn’t bend my leg to get down. I assume its due to tight hips.
Shelley Williams
Robin Hi Robin! Thanks for your comment here!  Yes, continue to workshop  (as a a preparation) "Temple Dancer" with your hands at the wall, and work on bending your standing leg, so you can eventually lower yourself down to the blocks and then the floor. As your hips open, (external hip opening in particular) this will allow you to get lower and deeper into these shapes! Happy practicing!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Sweet. I find your cueing very calming and empowering. Challenging postures become a fun adventure to explore! Thank you, Shelley.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Loving the flow and challenge.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial