Yin Yoga: Bija Mantra Meditation<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Bija Mantra Meditation
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Judy S
1 person likes this.
beautiful as always
Kate Smith
Angela !! I'm so glad you enjoyed this. I absolutely love the Bija Mantras. So powerful. So potent. Love love and more LOVE coming your way, Sweet Yogi Sister!
Kate Smith
Thanks, Judy !!! Grateful you shared this moment with our little family. Husband and wife and child (in my belly) all chanting the mantras together. Abounding LOVE
Judy S
1 person likes this.
I can feel it. i think I will try it next month for my teacher training. just beautiful.
Kate Smith
Sweet, Judy ! So glad the transmission cane through for you. Let me know how it goes if you do. Love Love Love
Lydia Zamorano
you guys. Kate Smith Touched and that made my day. Baby in my belly now too... and to chant with your family... xo
Kate Smith
2 people like this.
Thank you Thank you Thank YOU Lydia Zamorano ... I've seen your incredible baby belly posts on Instagram....It was really sweet to chant with my husband on camera with our little sweet one in my belly. One of my favorite practices...Love the Bija Mantras...And it's so cool to think that when you're preggers you have TWO sets of chakras within....!!! Abounding LOVE to you, Sister! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.
svl_ml
2 people like this.
Beautiful & powerful, thank you Kate Smith ! x
Kate Smith
2 people like this.
So glad you enjoyed it svl_ml ...LOVE coming to YOU through the cosmos.....
Debra D
2 people like this.
Dearest Kate - thank you so much for this bija practice and for all of these Yin episodes. They have helped me at a difficult time πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΊπŸ™πŸ» Much love πŸ’™
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial