Move to Meditate: Loving Low Back and Hips<br>Julian Marc Walker

Move to Meditate: Loving Low Back and Hips
Julian Marc Walker

Watch this Practice
Julian
1 person likes this.
Joan Jotz i am so glad, joan. yes! important to recognize that people have differently shaped bones and joint structures —range of motion/flexibility has a huge genetic component.... we have to counteract the popular myth that how "open" your hips are is a reflection of spiritual virtue or discipline!

also: i would love to share the next class "Moving From Center" with you —as the core stability emphasis is a great counterpoint/complement to this kind of deeper stretching in terms of low back health!
Joan J
Thank you Julian I will try that practice. I just have problems with balance due to fallen arches.
Julian
1 person likes this.
Joan yes i hear you, joan. don't do anyting you don't feel confident in regarding balance.. so maybe for now leave out the warrior 3, or any of the sun salutation and standing poses —but i am guiding you toward trying some of the core work on the floor in "Moving from Center", as a nice complement to the deeper stretchy stuff in "Loving Low Back and Hips"!
Julian
1 person likes this.
PS: i am delighted to announce i now have custom designed playlists you can synchronize with these classes, for a more full spectrum experience!! here's the playlist for the above class: https://www.mixcloud.com/julianmarcwalker/loving-low-back-hips-move-to-meditate-episode-2-soundtrack/ Deidra Joan Rosalie Sam
Gabriella S
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today. Thank you Julian
Julian
so glad! thanks for telling me Gabriella
Julie M
1 person likes this.
Julian! Yay! so happy to find your classes online since commuting from NYC to LA for a yoga class is too difficult ;) And now by looking through the comments, I see you have music synchronized to each video?! Will play it next time. This was a great video and I feel better already. Thank you Julian! -Julie (you know me as Julie Brown)
Jennifer S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Julian, most fitting and beautiful Mother's Day practice!
Julian
Julie yay!!! so glad we can stay connected like this..
Julian
Jennifer oooh that means a lot to know, thanks!
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial