30 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Galore<br>Linda Baffa

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Galore
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Joan J
2 people like this.
Wonderful practice Linda. Love the wrist stretching, as I have some arthritis in my wrist and fingers. Nice pace, wonderful twists and stretches, actually helped release my low back. Just what I needed today. Grateful for your teaching
Sarah H
2 people like this.
What a charming and well-paced practice. Loved it. Thank you.
Jessica T
1 person likes this.
The perfect pace and amount of instruction, almost intuitively knowing what my body needed next!
Linda Baffa
Jessica That is so great to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Happy practicing! ~Linda :)
Danielle P
1 person likes this.
Can't wait to do more of your classes! Thank you! Namaste!
Linda Baffa
Danielle Awesome! You are so welcome. Enjoy the rest of your week! :)
Ruth Henriquez Lyon
This is energizing but not exhausting. There are a few places I struggled with a little, which is nice because those are challenges. I love how you incorporate the balance poses into the flow. . .and the block is a totally cool addition to my practice.
Linda Baffa
Ruth Henriquez Lyon This is wonderful feedback. Thank you so for sharing! Yes... the challenges are usually what help us grow on this path. I love that you are embracing them. And the block is amazing... I use one almost every time I practice in different ways!
Terri G
1 person likes this.
Hi Linda ~ this is my 2nd class I have taken of yours and I really like your class balance of asana elements. You keep my interest by the way you blend poses. Looking forward to more!
Peter M
1 person likes this.
That was very challenging to keep with you but rewarding certainly got some colour in my cheeks after !
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial