Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
The perfect balance Dannette ... weight training and yoga! We've got to continue to work on our strength and not stretch tooo much:))
Matthew
1 person likes this.
another good one - thanks v much.
Robert Sidoti
You got it friend!! Have a great day Matthew !✌️🙏🏽
Luna J
1 person likes this.
Did the challenge once-- and now I'm doing it again. I find that I have a successful practice if all I have to do is click on the next day's practice. Yet when the 30 days ends I feel lost.... thus the repeat of the challenge. I hope you know how valuable these sessions are! Thank you. Are you going to be in Sisters, OR for the April gathering? Would love to meet you and take a class in person sometime (I live in Portland!)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Luna! Welcome back to the second round of the challenge:) That is what is so great about these challenges ... just the click of a button mixed with some commitment and willpower and you're off, or shall I say 'on' your mat! I will not be in Sisters for the gathering, was hoping to attend though, we'll see! I've never been to Portland (Eugene many times now) I hear it is an incredible city to visit and live, lucky you! All my best and I am so grateful you're here with me for this challenge again!!
Glenford N
Second time and the feeling is easy and flowing. I've added soft classical music to the background to produce a soothing effect and give the practice a modern dance effect. East meets West = contentment. See you tomorrow Robert.
Scuba Chick
Boy, oh, boy did this feel great today. I was super sore from climbing around a roof yesterday, filming firefighters. Also, I can see how yoga will be the perfect adjunct to my work as an EMT. Thank you so much for this practice, Robert Sidoti
Ana Catania
1 person likes this.
I am on day 3!!!!!! WhoooHooo Love your guidance! Thank you Robert~
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey Ana Catania !! So you're probably on Day 7 by now?? How are you feeling?? I'm right here with you, message or comment anytime!
Jean P
Love,love,love it......I am really loving this yoga challenge. Thank you!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial