Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Stability and Strength<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Stability and Strength
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Today was contemplative yoga day. How can I bring yoga stability to my day? :) Thanks for easing us into balance with the use of a block. I weeble wobbled, then I found it. Stability. Thank you for this practice, Rob!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Great prep for a meditation on a “blizzardy” day here in Connecticut 🌬
Robert Sidoti
Weeble Wobble and you didn't fall down Scuba Chick ! Thank you !
Robert Sidoti
Hey Jenny ! I'm up the coast from you, getting quite 'blizzardy' here as well! Stay warm and enjoy the practice and meditation:)
Luna J
1 person likes this.
Yesterday was very difficult in my household-- my 18 year old is really struggling. Your calming voice and presence, and the structure of this 30-day challenge help me to stay grounded. Thank you for keeping it interesting. Hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe and warm.
Robert Sidoti
Thank you Luna for sharing this comment. Sorry to hear about the struggle with your child. Yoga can be a real place of gathering perspective and calm when things get challenging, so glad you feel that here:) Message anytime, always around! Looks like things are warming up this week, whew!
Elaine Hedley Keefer
Thanks for a great practice and for keeping me accountable!
Paige G
1 person likes this.
Definitely the most challenging one yet, but I loved it! Will for sure be going back to this one after the challenge is over to compare how I felt doing it today :) Fell out of the standing balance a bunch of times because I typically look down at my block for stability. Simply looking forward was a challenge of balance within itself in this pose!
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome Elaine Hedley Keefer ... one of the benefits to this challenge format is just that, accountability and showing up for yourself, looks like you're doing just that:)) Thank YOU!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Paige ... There are 'those days' where balance just seems impossible! Find your steady gazing point, take a breath and relax into it:) Lmk how it feels next time you do it!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial