Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Balanced and Focused<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Balanced and Focused
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Ok I really loved this. I’m battling a head cold and aaaaalmost didn’t practice today because of it, but I decided to give it a whirl. All I can say is I feel so much better now, definitely β€œresty!” πŸ€§πŸ‘βœŒπŸ»
Wendy W
1 person likes this.
That was so fun! I love laughing during yoga, it makes it ok to fall out all over the place. Thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
I feel like the literally the entire world has been sick (including myself) this winter. Sounds like you got it tooπŸ™„ Glad you feel better Jenny !!
Robert Sidoti
Agreed WendyπŸ˜‚ Some laughter and fun will always lift the spirits, this making this a spiritual practice:)) πŸ™πŸ½ Thank you!!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
I have real fun doing this practice as my cat has decided to join in. I think he thinks the yoga mat his realm. Dog just snoozes through the practice. Happy days!
Robert Sidoti
Happy Days for sure Susan :)) I love practicing with animals nearby especially when it seems to relax them and they end up sleeping or chilling out , like savasana πŸ™πŸ½
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
Perfect warming sequence for a cold and cloudy sunset, loved the supported back bends...feeling great thanks to sticking with this practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Not a great start to 2018 but I'm sticking to this daily practice because I need the focus, stability and commitment, Thanks Robert for your energy encouragement and skill.
Robert Sidoti
Practicing at sunset time Chrissy ... what a lovely time of the day to feel and move in your body :)) Have a beautiful day! Must be on Day 16/17??
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Glenford! You can restart 2018 today!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial