Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Susan B
1 person likes this.
these morning practices set me up for the day. I have so much energy and focus that I can move from 1 activity to the next effortlessly. Thank you Robert !
Robert Sidoti
Hi Susan! It’s a great feeling when we begin to feel the ‘yoga’ and its benefits in our daily lives, so happy you are feeling good✌️🙏🏽🧘‍♂️
Caroline
1 person likes this.
Love this challenge so good I finished and started again only this time the quality of the video not so good lots of slipping and repeating which is very distracting is it just me?
Robert Sidoti
So happy you are enjoying the challenge again Caroline 🙏🏽✌️🧘‍♂️
Has the ‘slipping and repeating’ continued?
Maybe someone. Shins the scenes at Yoga Anytime can address, I’ll look into it👌 :)
Caroline
1 person likes this.
Hello Rob thankyou your reply.. yes happened today on day 15 and has happened on previous days ... but did not happen first time around .. 🤔
Robert Sidoti
Good day Caroline ✌️ I’ve mentioned to the ‘higher ups’:) They will check it out and respond I’m sure. Double check your connection if you haven’t already, hope you can be streaming smoothly sooner than later!
Caroline
Great response to my technical query . Thankyou all much appreciated😊
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I was feeling sore and sluggish but after the practice I'm in that zone where my mind, body and spirit are nicely connected. I can feel a tingle of energy pulsating gently and I'm ready to float through another day. Thanks Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Glenford ✌️
Sounds like you may have had a good day?!
Thanks for sharing your experience 🙏🏽🧘‍♂️
Glenford N
The third day of doing this sequence and it's beginning to grow. It has the right combination of core stability, balance, focus and strength followed by the all important hip stretches. Thanks Rob.
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial