Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Spine & Shoulder Love<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Spine & Shoulder Love
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautifully paced practice Robert. All the asanas were like dance movements and the class was 20 minutes of grace, flow and breath which I can take into my day and interactions with the world, Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Happy to be repeating this challenge. Twenty minutes of bliss, listening feeling and paying close attention to the world within and the outside.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
It's already ten PM but couldn't go to sleep without doing #17 and it was a great way to end the day! I usually like to practice a bit longer but lately I am fortunate to do the daily 20 minutes. I'm loving the variety and yet continuity in the practice.
Luna K
1 person likes this.
Day 17: great way to start or end the day!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks Luna !! Hope you are 'Feeeeeling allllllright' :)
Robert Sidoti
Hello Christel!! 3 months late with this reply:( Thanks for commenting and happy to know the 20 minutes was/is working for you! Still around practicing?
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Alright...yes always practicing even if only 20 minutes. Thanks for responding!
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU Christel!
Jayme B
2 people like this.
I feel so centered. Thanks Robert! I let my life get in the way the last time I tried this challenge, but now I am doing it first thing every morning, making it a priority and really feeling the difference day to day.  
Ashley
Jayme welcome back to the challenge :) glad to hear you're feeling a difference from this commitment to yourself!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial