Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Drop In<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Drop In
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert! Day 20 was the medicine my body craved after Charleston Half Marathon yesterday. I needed joy energy and fluidity in my mangled body. Awesome!!! Happy Healthy Day to you! Namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Congrats on Day 20 and the Charleston Half Marathon Tracy! Besides the 'mangled body', you must feel accomplished and proud of yourself! Have a happy day to you too!!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Another great flow day. It's always interesting to me to discover a place that's cranky and resistant to what's being asked of it, and bringing a "how can I support you (right leg) in easing into this movement?" Fun stuff. Thanks again, Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
Morning Scuba Chick ! Hope this message finds you feeling great! Wishing you an inspiring and happy day today!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Robert Sidoti ! I wish you the same. Keep on, keeping on. :) Heartfelt gratitude coming your way...
Diana J
1 person likes this.
20 Days! Air-high five! Thanks Robert Sidoti for a fantastic 20 mornings of yoga, looking forward to the next 10.
Robert Sidoti
I’m feeling the heartfelt gratitude Scuba Chick and I appreciate it!!
Robert Sidoti
I’m feeling the heartfelt gratitude Scuba Chick and I appreciate it!!
Robert Sidoti
Air high fives right back at you Diana πŸ€™πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘‹πŸΌ!! Happy to know I’m part of a positive morning for you!! Thanks for trusting in meπŸ™πŸ½πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A challenging practice but just what I needed to flush all the aches and pains and feel the flow. It's amazing what 20 minutes can do. I feel stronger . grounded and ready to face the day. Thanks Robert
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial