Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Spacious and Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Spacious and Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Trust Trust Trust will be my mantra for the rest of this day 🌊
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Back on track with the practice. Ahhh. Thanks for the daily opportunities, Rob!
Robert Sidoti
Yes Jenny :) Trust in how you feel ... but for many (including myself for many years), would never really pay much attention to how I felt, especially when it was ‘bad’... I’m enjoying the fruits of paying closer attention to how I feel and trusting in it, especially when moving through my body🧘‍♂️✌️🙏🏽
Thanks for being here for this challenge!!
Did you finish?!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Oh yes I finished! Looking forward to the next one! 😉🤜🤛
Robert Sidoti
Boom!! Jenny Good job and see you soon!
Glenford N
Spacious, calm, serene, energised at peace. Just a few words to describe how I feel after this practice. There's also a little smile on my face which means I'll be grinning at complete strangers today. Thanks Robert.
Laurie A
1 person likes this.
Robert, I really like how you encourage us to do whats right for us and how we feel. Sometimes I forget that!
Michael K
1 person likes this.
Day 59 of 60.  Made a New Year's resolution to try this out and a friend here in Ithaca recommended that I try your classes.  Integrating this practice into a weekly routine has been amazing for my 45-year old bones and is helping to turn back Father Time's clock a bit in that I feel more flexible, stronger and more energetic.  I feel really great knowing that I now have basic skills, awareness and commitment to take whatever time I have each day to give my body the attention it needs.  You helped make it approachable and fun for a newcomer who has been more than a little skeptical about getting into this.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Laurie A !! I’m glad that encouragement is a helpful reminder - sometimes we think we have to fit in a certain box or look a certain way - thanks for practicing with us here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Michael K !! Thanks for the comment! 
Sounds like you’ve been practicing quite a bit and are feeling some of the benefits that come with a steady practice - I’m super stoked to hear this and completely get how  ‘father time’ can start to kick in, everything just feels different. But yoga is a great tool in managing Father Time well, we are so lucky to have this practice! 
Grateful to whomever suggested this to you and please let me know if I can help, guide or assist in any way moving forward! Best, Robert 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial