Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Tips For Success<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Tips For Success
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Talk
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Karen ... Happy New Year to you, getting 2018 started right!!
Kelly G
1 person likes this.
So excited to start this ☺️ . Have dabbled in bits of yoga in the past but I want 2018 to be my yoga year . I can't wait x
Robert Sidoti
This is your time and your year Kelly !! Nice to meet you!
Sharla R
1 person likes this.
Looking forward to this challenge. I loved the other one of yours and this time I am trying to get a friend to do it with me.
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Sharla !! Welcome to this challenge, so happy to have you and your friend with me here! ✌️🧘‍♂️💪🏼👌 Keep me posted as to how you FEEL moving through this challenge!
Stacie C
1 person likes this.
I'm a little late for the party, but I am SO. EXCITED. to begin! Thank you, Robert!!
Robert Sidoti
You are right on time Stacie !! So happy you’re here! Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment and message as you like:)
Meagan P
Hi Robert,  I finally finished your other 30 day challenge,  and I loved it so much I thought to do this one next.  Especially since I'll have more time and focus to commit daily.  
Question,  you mentioned the importance of setting up one's space.  My situation is as such: I live in a one bedroom apartment with my 8 year old and my husband.  I don't have anyplace I can truly set up as my own since everything is shared. Especially since we all have our own activities crowded into a small-ish space. 

How could I go about working with the space I have in order for it to become "my own" at least during my practice time? Any suggestions from you,  or anyone else,  would be really appreciated.  
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial