7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Dayna Wildern
Karen H There is a great function on this site that allows you to slow the play back down. I did that personally. I adore Mia's class and really got a lot out of it but my brain processes things a bit slower so I had to slow it down so I could absorb what she was saying and feel into the pose more. Some people just talk and move faster than others, we are all on our own journey and move at our own pace, but as Mia was teaching grow through the challenges.... or just slow down the video lol ;) 
Dayna Wildern
The questions are tricky for me to answer. I have spent some time reflecting. I am struggling to pinpoint my main weakness, as I feel there are many. I am also struggling to find my biggest strength. The last couple years have completely turned my life upside down, loss of my career and passion has completely uprooted everything I thought I was. This is definitely challenging for me. 

Tracy C
New Years challenge.... also, having a needy puppy challenge....really liked the class. I always love when I am "pushed" to move and grow!!! Looking forward to the next class.... Bring on 2022!!!!
David G-
Wow! Great practice and the wisdom and then the talk blew me away. I am deep in self-inquiry this weekend because of a quote: "How can we make our intentions as strong as our dysfunctional habits?" Loved your discussion of the Lazy Susan, symbolism of the mountains, the long Warrior 3s... I too can't wrap either foot in the eagle chair pose. I have 30 years of bike riding. Not possible. The amount of information you fluidly gave was really impressive. Glad I pressed play! Shanti
Laura M
I’m so glad I started this today and that my daughter slept in and let me finish without interruption. The flow was perfection for my mood today, and I’m really looking forward to what the week will bring. Yes I’m going to show up for myself and treat myself to the time to do these practices!
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial