7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 2: Judgment & Comparison<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 2: Judgment & Comparison
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Mia Togo
Ali , Thank you for your comment. I think we all need to be reminded at times that frustration is a friend if we welcome the honest reflection it offers us to see what needs love and understanding. :)

xoxo, 

Mia
Lorraine Marek
I’m my own worse critic & as a yoga teacher I’m guilty of judgment & comparison of my flexibility, etc thanks your words were so true & helped me look at myself with more compassion
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
Lorraine 

Thanks for your message. Most of us struggle with this at times. I think it helps to know we are not alone and when we shed light on it and reveal our tenderness we have a greater capacity to embody compassion and understanding.  :)

xx,

Mia
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So much here to process! You have created beautiful movement-reflections here. I love to pray this way - with sweet repetitive kriyas. And the talk was also very challenging in a positive way. Lots of work to do...  : )   (So nice to find helpers along the path!)
Margherita M
1 person likes this.
Hi, maybe it might interest you... there is a breathing technique used to play didgeridoo that teach to breath in nose and breath out mouth contemporaneously. You can train using a thin cane in a water and try to bubble continuously as you breath in out. I tried, still too hard for me! But my husband after few months of exercises, is able to play didgeridoo, which is an healing sound. Thanks for the class and the talk! 
Meagan P
2 people like this.
I'm so happy to have come across this challenge at this exact moment in my life. This is exactly what I have been feeling I need to be working on, this type of practice. 
I just finished day 2 and, I have to say, this is such a beautiful practice. Thank you. 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Couldn't have come at a better time.... Kismit!!!!
David G-
Three days and the practice is still resonating. Physically, I fired in ways I didn't think possible. It is really explosive to have those reset periods. It's yoga interval training. It is interesting and very challenging to reverse how I feel/think towards someone and turn those words inward. I thought a lot about your hips comment too. My cycling form for too many years has rested in quad pushing, but I moved my position to enjoy my hips more in the pedal revolution, to better balance yin/yang... There is an aesthetic depth to these practices that I really appreciate as well. 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial