45 Minute Yoga Flows: Clear and Steady<br>Rosemary Garrison

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Clear and Steady
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This flow was so yummy! It had it all, in just 45 minutes, yet it never felt rushed. The sequencing put me into an almost trancelike state (which is a very good thing.). 🙏🏻
Rosemary Garrison
Yay! I love the trancelike state... so glad this practice helped to guide you there. It's such a joy to share. Enjoy!
Amanda W
2 people like this.
I enjoyed this very much, although some of the balancing poses were out of my reach. Would you suggest repeating this video for several days or just move on to another in your series?
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Amanda . And sorry for the delay in answering your question. I would say... if the poses felt even somewhat approachable, try the practice again a few times. If not, move on to some others to continue to build your strength and then return to it. If you do, let me know how it evolves.
Amanda W
2 people like this.
I have found your instructional series, very good and just what I need. I really need to use a wall behind me to give me confidence in poses like tree pose etc, but hopefully with practice my balance will improve. Thank you
Peter M
2 people like this.
Very buoyant and free and expressive very enjoyable experience
Rosemary Garrison
I love this description, Peter - buoyant and free are just what we were intending! I hope you continue to enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Amanda . I appreciate the feedback. And yes, your balance will definitely continue to improve. Perhaps try tree pose at the wall to begin, then pause the sequence and try it away from the wall once or twice... Let me know how it goes!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Lovely to return to this flow sequence, Rosemary Garrison ! I really enjoyed the tempi: energetic, and then easing the tempo toward savasana. Your voice is so reassuring.  : )
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kate. I love hearing that you felt reassurance in my voice. It's sweet to be held that way during a practice... Enjoy!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial