The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Paula Marie P
This one seemed to flow along quite quickly. I adore standing balances so I loved these asanas; the standing splits with hands on ankle was quite challenging (in a good way). I decided not to try the reclined hero pose as I felt it was a little too deep knee flexion for me, but the supported shoulder stand was new to me and refreshing! We could all use more steadiness and ease...
Laura K
2 people like this.
Thank you!
Debbie L
2 people like this.
Wonderful sequence! Thank you!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Lovely practice and really enjoyed the balancing poses, even the wobbles! Trying to find ease and grace witin the pose is a challenge but Im getting better.,Namaste.
GIGI A
2 people like this.
Such a supportive, tender practice from a base of strength 🙏🏼
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Paula Marie! You are so right - we all need steadiness and ease. I just love supported shoulder stand as well and practiced it myself this morning! Congrats on completing Day 2 - stay close!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi laura! Thank you so much for joining! I would love to hear how the rest of the days are for you - All the very best!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Debbie! So happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime! Thank you for joining the challenge!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Glenford! Congrats on completing Day 2! Balancing postures are such a humbling reminder to me of acceptance and cultivating ease in the effort. I hope you have a beautiful day!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Beautiful GIGI! I really love your words. So happy to be practicing together! Much love.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial