The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Committed<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Committed
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Oh wow, Matthew S—how did it feel to revisit? Happy to be practicing together here! Warmly, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Ah, this was challenging but also great practice! Thanks, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks for practicing, Sandra Židan! So happy that you enjoyed the summer challenge. Warmly, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
Sarah: that was a quick pace at 6 am and super tired from an intense sprint workout with buddies. I also stubbed my pinky toe. That is not a good injury for yoga. Loved the balance work this morning, and also the figure fours. What is reclined pigeon? Thanks,  David 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi David G- Ouch! I have broken that pinky toe, so can understand what that might feel like. Balancing postures were actually really good for rehabbing a few broken toes a while back once they were healed enough to do so—they helped build strength back. Reclined pigeon is basically pigeon pose on your back or thread the needle where you cross your ankle over your knee as a hip opening stretched. Some people chose to do this stretch instead of pigeon, especially if they are experiencing any knee pain or injury. Hopefully that makes sense!
David G-
Yes, makes sense. First time I heard that. I can’t imagine having to lead a class with painful toes. I will add balance moves in. That makes sense too. My new injury is a blistered palm. Ouch. Life is still good! 
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial