Yoga as the Science of Inner Transformation: Day 1: A Sense of Wonder<br>Ravi Ravindra

Yoga as the Science of Inner Transformation: Day 1: A Sense of Wonder
Ravi Ravindra

Watch this Talk
Kate M
4 people like this.
Brilliant and thought-provoking exposition. I love the broad-ranging references to our many sacred traditions. In gratitude... namaste.
Shaz D
3 people like this.
Loved the idea that one can't be in awe (wonderment) and anxious at the same time. One of those lightbulb moments :). Accessible and thought-provoking presentation
Jackie S
1 person likes this.
thank you Ravi Ravindra!
Sharon H
4 people like this.
Being able to access this articulate, rational, and inspiring teaching has been like coming across a lifeboat in a turbulent, chaotic sea. Many Thanks!
Alana Mitnick
Kate - So happy you've found these teachings. Ravi has a very skillful and surprising way of touching the heart and blowing the mind! Enjoy! Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Shaz - That's exactly it! I personally find this teaching so helpful to reference again and again. We are so happy you're here and diving into Ravi's teachings on Transformation. What a gift. Warmly, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sharon - How poetically articulated and so true. We are so happy that you are here and have discovered these teachings of Ravi's. Enjoy! Namaste, Alana
Maria K
1 person likes this.
I am so happy that I had found this lecture and was able to listen to it. Very grateful! Shanti!
Alana Mitnick
So delighted to hear from you, Maria! Ravi and his teachings are GEMS. So happy that you are here with us. Love, Alana 
Janeissy A
2 people like this.
What a beautiful class, loving the encouragement to seek deep answers. Thank you!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial