45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
David G- Wow I cant believe you made it through that flow after a 50 mile bike ride - your quads must have been screaming!! I totally agree with sharing the struggles..great reminder!! Also it might be something fun to suggest to Yoga Anytime and see if they have a cool format for this as a show or something...I do this a lot with my new groups and Teacher Trainings, usually allows people not to feel pressured into a pose they might try because everyone else is going for it or gives them confidence to attempt and laugh about the attempts knowing everyone starts this way.... Thanks for this great reminder and share with the forum!
David G-
Wade I'll drop in on another Zoom soon. Love the energy here on this forum and what I experienced in the summer too. I am going to construct a short practice for my YTT around this theme. 
Wade
David G- That will be a great theme - keeping it real and authentic with your students ...is it for your Practicum?
David G-
Wade  Well the practicum is inspiring me for sure. It's hard to reduce a 1.5 years of love into 10 minutes. 
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial