Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Saucha (Cleanliness)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Saucha (Cleanliness)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Christel B
5 people like this.
Love all these stabilized twists, wringing it out, definitely feeling it as it's creating that cleansing flow and moving and freeing  my viral cough material.( Hope I'm not being too graphic; just making the point that yes it's moving material that needs to be moved.).Thanks Robert for this cleansing focus.
Robert Sidoti
You're so welcome Christel ... so happy you felt the wringing out affect, especially if you feel it moved some unwanted guck out of the body :)) 
Valerie R
2 people like this.
Wow, I loved the combination of strengthening and twisting postures. And as you suggested Robert,  cleansing for my monkey mind; it took a break :) Thank You!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Valerie !! Nice to meet you and to 'see' you! I'm so happy you enjoyed this one and were able to take a break from the monkey mind we all battle :)) Thank YOU! 
Donna C
3 people like this.
Thank you Robert. This felt great. Loved the twist and turns. I have a procedure tomorrow and this session calmed me both physically and mentally. It was just what the doctor ordered.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Donna  - thanks for sharing/commenting here! Hope the procedure went well!! 
Matthew
1 person likes this.
this felt like i was wringing out my brain as much as my body! very restorative. many thanks, Robert.
Fabian H
Saturday morning twists!   ::))
Anne Marie V
Thank you so much, Robert.
An Y
I've taken your classes over 10 times. Now, even though I've never met you, I feel your energy in person. I feel like I'm practicing in the same place. Thank you for opening and sharing your heart and energy.  Hope you have a best day ever :) It makes me smiling all the time.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial