Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Aparigraha (Non-Grasping)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Aparigraha (Non-Grasping)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert for a very detailed yama and niyama overview. I so enjoy the way you teach and share your own personal experiences in the teachings. Namaste from Summerville SC.:)
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for this lovely comment Tracy , means a lot!! Namaste from Martha's Vineyard, Ma :) 
Siobhan M
Oh thank you! The stress of my last 2 weeks has just melted away, saving this under favourites :)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Siobhan :) Sooo happy this felt good for you! It's crazy how much stress and tension we can collect - nice to let it go from time to time! See you soon, Robert
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I come back to this practice so often, it helps me release my low back and indulge in the lovliness of yin🌾
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
appreciate the final relaxation :)
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
I landed on this practice at the perfect time!  Recovering from an injury, I thought I wouldn’t be up for yoga.  This was doable and I feel so good after.  Thanks!  
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear corinne and bummer about your injury - how are you feeling now? 
Robert Sidoti
Me toooo Fabian - one of my favorite poses! :)
Robert Sidoti
Hiiiii Joan !!! How are you?? How is your back feeling? Still enjoying the lovliness of a yin approach and practice? :)) Have a great day!! 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial