Good Night Yoga: Restful Night Practice<br>Dana Slamp

Good Night Yoga: Restful Night Practice
Dana Slamp

Watch this Practice
Joan J
4 people like this.
Thank you Dana for this lovely, gentle restorative practice.  So good for my low back, I will do this often.  Look forward to your next session 🌾
Dana Slamp
3 people like this.
Thank you, Joan!  We're so happy to offer this show, and there's more to come.  Sleep well, Dana
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Oh I love this show concept...this episode was one sweet moment after another. I confess it’s not my bedtime yet, but I couldn’t wait to check this out! I’ll practice this again right before bed on those evenings I’m feeling wired or stressed. This was really relaxing 💤💤💤💤😴
Dana Slamp
2 people like this.
Thanks so much, Jenny!   We're so happy to bring you this season, and have some more delicious classes coming that you can take anytime Thanks for recommending it, and enjoy!
Kate M
3 people like this.
Such an important application of asana practice! As I get older, my sleep pattern can get disturbed. This practice is very therapeutic.
Dana Slamp
2 people like this.
Thanks so much, Kate.  The same thing is happening to me (sleep/age).  We’re so happy to have this series beginning, and that it was therapeutic for you!
 Warmly, Dana
Helen K
1 person likes this.
Thanks Dana, lovely practice. Very soothing 
Dana Slamp
1 person likes this.
You’re welcome, Helen. Thank you!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautiful  way to wind after my first day in a demanding new job.  Thanks Dana for your  peaceful words and calming practice. Namaste 
Dana Slamp
1 person likes this.
Thanks Glenford.  Happy to hear that it’s working for you, and good luck at the new job!  Warmly, Dana
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial