Enjoy Yourself Summer Challenge: Day 1: Simple and Sweet<br>Steph Winsor

Enjoy Yourself Summer Challenge: Day 1: Simple and Sweet
Steph Winsor

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
9 people like this.
Aaahhh, nice and simple...seems like the perfect approach to a summertime practice. No need to rush, or to get overly heated up. I imagine I’ll be coming back to these classes even after the challenge is finished, to get some sweet yoga in on even the hottest of days. It’s a great concept to remember to be easy on oneself and reap the benefits. 🌞🏖
Lorraine Marek
This simple easy practice helped calm my monkey mind
Thanks
Chelsea C
3 people like this.
Perfect to stretch and move without having to go hard or fast after a long day of work, thank you
Steph
1 person likes this.
Lorraine so happy to hear this! Its a challenge for me too, but I love to hear that this practice helped you experience more calm. Thanks for sharing and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the next few days of the challenge! Look forward to hearing in the forum 💕
Steph
2 people like this.
Chelsea, oh this is exactly what I’m using the practice for too! I had an 11.5 hr day. I love that’s it’s a nice and simple 30 minutes! The next few days pose slightly different challenges but I love being able to come back to this practice for tough days, because we all still need yoga on those sort of days!! 
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Thank you for practicing with me, Steph! Namaste
Natalya K
1 person likes this.
I loved it! Thank you for the peaceful practice and for the beautiful message at the start. It was great!
Steph
1 person likes this.
Leah thank YOU for practicing!! I hope you’re enjoying these classes ☺️
Steph
1 person likes this.
Natalya so happy you had a great class! Excited to hear what you think each day. 
Diane H
This was a perfect start for me, after being away from yoga for a while.    Very peaceful, simple,  relaxing .  Thank you for a wonderful practice!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial