The Vinyasa Show: Ignite Your Fire<br>Brenda Lear

The Vinyasa Show: Ignite Your Fire
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Suzanne L
11 people like this.
Wish my core is like yours. You are amazing.
Love you, Mom
Jennifer M
2 people like this.
Wow! This is great! So challenging, but so much fun!
Brenda Lear
Jennifer, happy to hear you had fun with this one...sometimes we can make core work so daunting and lose the connection to our breath. It brought a smile to my face thinking about you doing the practice with a smile on yours.
Elizabeth D
1 person likes this.
def got what what I was looking for here. and it warmed me up too! hoping I can sense my strength after doing it a couple more times, because it was hard!
ps I always appreciate guidance on when to breathe. thx!
Brenda Lear
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth...this one warms me up too :) When we do a core focused practice, most of us tend to tighten around the breath creating a hardness and constriction. I have been having a lot of fun, playing with the concept "fake it till you make it", in those moments that I want to strain and try harder, I am focusing more on being tender with my breath allowing the ease in the effort. Thx for the note!
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Wouuuu!What a spark! Thanks Brenda!
Christy Li
2 people like this.
Exactly what Brenda says, it ignites the core fire! It's quick, fierce, and challenging.
Tiffany E
1 person likes this.
OMG my core was on fire!! I had a baby about 1 year ago and really need to concentrate on all areas but core has been hardest to bounce back. Thank you! Love that it is such an impact in a short time. I was sweating after 3 minutes. Yay!
Marissa E
1 person likes this.
Awesome class. Brenda always balances physically challenging with spiritually peaceful.
Francie W
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this practice! Just perfect to kick my butt and center my heart on this sunny Sunday. Can't wait to practice with you more. Thank you!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial