Gentle Yoga: Gentle Morning<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Morning
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Soozi morris
1 person likes this.
Loved that Alana thank you , but a question , found the plough very difficult ( I am 69 a beginner ) didn’t want to force the move , is that ok ?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Soozi, Great question... you are wise, never force. Trust your body. Instead of plough, I suggest  simply stretching your legs up for a gentle inversion. My favorite thing to do is to bring a strap/belt around the soles of the feet and stretch the leg up towards the sky. It's lovely stretch for the hamstrings and release for the lower back, and doesn't put any pressure on the cervical spine. Please let me know how this works for you. Enjoy! Love, Alana
Roslyn G
1 person likes this.
Felt calm and refreshed after the class.
Alana Mitnick
Roslyn, What a wonderful feeling... to be calm and refreshed! Yoga is medicine. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
I loved how you said “It takes time to let go.” So true. Thank you for sharing your practice with me. Sincerely, Anda
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Anda! Grateful to be on this path of Yoga and self awareness together. Namaste xoA
Lori
1 person likes this.
When I I have to get to work and think I "don't have time" to practice yoga, wonderful short practices like this one save the day. Thanks, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Lori, Exactly... Yoga to the rescue! So lovely to practicing together in all shapes, forms, and dimensions. Wishing you a deeply restful and nourishing weekend. XoA
Karen
1 person likes this.
So relaxing but made me feel focused, grounded and energized. Loved it
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Karen! I love this combination... relaxed, focused, grounded and energized. Nice work! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial