Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel, I'm so delighted that you loved this series! Thank you so much for joining me. I hope to film another season of Gentle Yoga soon. You might enjoy my Slow Flow &amp; Meditation practices that were recorded live. They have a similar pace, tone, and feel. Stay close. Love, Alana  
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Wonderful! I will check that out! I managed to make it to one of your live classes and it was great!  
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Rachel! Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Nesrin Y
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot Alana, that was my first yoga class and I feel great now:)
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Nesrin! So happy to hear that you feel great after Yoga. Keep me posted and let me know if you would like recommendations on practices. Best wishes, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
sweet and simple.  just what i needed this afternoon!  :))
Alana Mitnick
Great news, Fabian! I admire your dedicated yoga practice. So delighted to be practicing together. Warmly, Alana 
Mary L
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, thank you so much for this wonderful gentle practice. I'd lost  motivation for my yoga practice lately and your lovely class has brought me back. Thank you so much xx
Alana Mitnick
Mary L, So delighted to be practicing together! I do know and understand the feeling of losing motivation... and the sweet reunion of coming back home to yourself. Yoga is Magic! Be gentle with yourself. Love, Alana  
Chris C
1 person likes this.
Perfect practice to do after Thanksgiving. Very soothing and gentle XO
41-50 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial